Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Ted Nugent respects black people so much and he always makes this abundantly clear.

NUGENT: You know how many times I've watched MTV? Once in my fucking life.

BOB MACK: You got to be on top of these things.

NUGENT: I don't have to. You know what I'm on top of? I'm on top of a real America with working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers, who are independent and get up in the morning.

MACK: Aren't there any blacks?

NUGENT: Show me one. Show me one.

This is confusing, seeing as he'll say crap like this, then explain how the pinnacle of musical genius is James Brown, Chuck Berry, etc. Hell, in the interview you posted, he says he thinks genuine blacks are people like Wilson Pickett, etc. and not the rappers he's chastising. It's like trying to pin down a retarded hummingbird.

What. How is that even a thing?

Also, Ted Nugent is textbook redneck. Calling people unkept and unclean when he looks like he hasn't hit a shower or barber in years. :lol: The irony.
Google Shaun King, and prepare to be amazed. He is if you're trying to bring the common secondary definition. The primary definition doesn't click though. Ted looks relatively clean to me, I wouldn't know I haven't been near him upclose.

Ted is a Trump-type, or the drunk uncle type. Well-meaning maybe but prone to bursts of really dumb statements.
Absolutely. I don't agree with everything he says by any means, I'm just a big fan of his music and his support of the second amendment. It gets confusing sometimes though, it's like he can't pick his views.

Google Shaun King, and prepare to be amazed. He is if you're trying to bring the common secondary definition. The primary definition doesn't click though. Ted looks relatively clean to me, I wouldn't know I haven't been near him upclose.

Me neither ha, was just judging by the pictures. I'm also really hyper sensitive to hypocrisy. If you're going to insult someone and call them xyz make sure you, yourself, are on point with xyz. But I'm sure people like him aren't really worth arguing or debating about since they are just inconsistent and confusing.

Me neither ha, was just judging by the pictures. I'm also really hyper sensitive to hypocrisy. If you're going to insult someone and call them xyz make sure you, yourself, are on point with xyz. But I'm sure people like him aren't really worth arguing or debating about since they are just inconsistent and confusing.
I understand completely, but until I inspect his hygiene myself, see also things I will never do or even want to do, I don't think we'll know. He's worth debating on some issues, because there are places where he offers valid or intelligent commentary, others it's just like, okay Uncle Ted, it's time for your meds.
He's like an analogy for America. Patriotic, half stupid half intelligent, a bit racist with a confusing mixture of admiration for other ethnicities.
Eh, I wouldn't characterize America that way, but that's likely an accurate assessment of Ted.