Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Tommy Emanuel - Lewis & Clark - Pleasant. 6/10.

Team America - America, Fuck Yeah - Not as funny as when I first heard it but still a classic. Books. 9/10.

Ted Nugent - The Star Spangled Banner - Had to skip half of the solo. I listened to the song after, but I guess that one shouldn’t count. 3/10.

Virginia - Tori Amos - Pleasant. 6/10.

Chuck Berry - Back in the U.S.A. - Kinda dull. 4/10.

Johnny Winter – Dallas - I had vaguely heard of this scary albino dude but never listened to him. Better than I would have thought. 7/10.

Dead Kennedys - California Über Alles - Probably my favorite song on their first album (the only one I really know). Love the surf rock riffing. 9/10.

Nina Simone - Mississippi Goddam - Really good. 7/10.

Skeleton Crew - We're Still Free – I like this kind of chamber-y proggy music. 8/10.

Frank Black - Los Angeles – My dyslexia made me anticipate a Jack Black song. This was decent. 6/10.

NEVER FORGET THIS THREAD.
911nevarforget2lk5ki2.jpg

I don't particularly enjoy that rendition of the national anthem either, but I suppose it's a good submission since you can't really get more American than Ted Nugent.

I don't particularly enjoy that rendition of the national anthem either, but I suppose it's a good submission since you can't really get more American than Ted Nugent.
I still would like to hear what's so musically offensive about it that's it getting the ratings it is. The only thing I can find offputting about it is the length and the fidelity of the recording.

Return to life, get raped by arg, and then hire no country as a therapist to keep him from rating.
id never rape a woman. i always ask politely if i may lick her butthole and if she declines i start begging please baby please i'll be gentle i promise you'll love it. at first she's shy and clenching hard but soon she's gyrating like a slut thrusting her ass on my tongue. Espada you must let me meet her it's predestined

I still would like to hear what's so musically offensive about it that's it getting the ratings it is. The only thing I can find offputting about it is the length and the fidelity of the recording.
I can't stand patriotism at the best of times, but when it comes in the form of a badly recorded wankfest performed by an uber-patriotic has-been douchebag of the highest order, I will be irked by it.
At least Hendrix's Woodstock version was an anti-war middle-finger to 'the man'.

I can't stand patriotism at the best of times, but when it comes in the form of a badly recorded wankfest performed by an uber-patriotic has-been douchebag of the highest order, I will be irked by it. At least Hendrix's Woodstock version was an anti-war middle-finger to 'the man'.
So you signed up for a playlist about America, and now you're kvetching about patriotism? Brilliant maneuver, Montgomery.